Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello Again...It's Been a While

Collage is of photos me or my hubby have taken during the little break from the blog. Bottom right is an original design by me for my BFF's bridal shower and bachelorette party

I'm baaa-ack! As you may have noticed, I have taken a little hiatus. Along with being insanely busy, I wanted to spend some time to really think about what I wanted to post and how I wanted to present myself to the blogosphere. As far as content; I decided to not change much, be more thoughtful and personal in what I share, and really embrace the reason for why I started this blog in the first place - my love for both city life and country livin.

I realize since I live in the country now and there are so many new experiences from that to share (we got goats...see above), but I don't want to leave out my city side and will definitely be sharing more about that.  

I'm glad to be back posting, but am still working on re-vamping the blog and finding a look that fits me and my big blogging plans. Stay tuned, because once I figure out my design and trudge my way though some lovely html code, it will be amazing!

So, to recap: more thought, more city, more me. Planning parties, picking outfits, meeting people (discovered a local artist who makes the abalone plant hangers above), constantly thrifting, spending time with family, and of course, still taking time to smell the flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment